You must be loving the idea of making your kitchen ventilated and bright with sunlight. Your kitchen needs to have proper exhaustion and ventilation system, as you spend most of the day in your kitchen.
Do you like to have a window above your sink?
Do you love fresh, natural air coming into your kitchen?
Do you want to enjoy the natural sceneries while washing dishes?
Do you love the feeling of daylight entering in your kitchen?
If Yes! Then this article is definitely for you guys. In this article, we will guide you about all the important tips to remember while venting a kitchen sink under the window. You don’t need a plumber after that, and you can do this task by yourself. This will make you get the best budget kitchen sink within little effort.
The step by step process
Here are a few important steps that you can follow and fix your vent pipe
1. Link the Sink with Drain Pipe and choose the layout of the pipe
2. Connect the Vent pipe with the opening and mark points
3. Drill opening and add 2nd Elbow Fitting
4. Add the PVC Pipe in Straight-up direction and vertically
5. Connect another PVC Elbow and finally attach Vent Pipe
By following these simple processes, you can vent your kitchen sink, without hiring a plumber. Be independent, and make your kitchen look lovely. You can have the best budget and less charging kitchen sink by doing the task yourself.